Version #1: preparing a class where we will store our order's lists
1) Visit the Scaphold's dashboard and click the "Add Type":
2) Then fill in the right-nav form as following:
... and click the "Create" button.
3) After we have created the DashboardItemListOrder class, then we need to click the "+" button and then click the "field" from the list as showed below:
4) Then we need to fill in the right-nav form as following:
5) Choose the "List" type as shown below:
6) The "list" has to be type of strings, so choose as below:
7) Choose the NonNull checkbox, so the GraphQL will give us an error in case if we will try to push a null into the class:
Regarding all the seven steps above, we just have created the place where we will store lists of DashboardItemsLists ids with a correct (choosed by our app's users) order.